- LENGTH OF STAY: All reservations must be a minimum length of four (4) nights except during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and Spring Break which require a minimum of seven (7) nights.
- NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed 10 adults or 10 adults + 2 children
- STAFF: Our staff includes House Manager (off site, fluent in English), Concierge (offsite, fluent in English, Houseman/Waiter (at site, fluent in English), Chef (3 meals), 2 Housekeepers for cleaning and laundry. Some of our staff sleeps at the premises in the staff quarters which are located on far end of the property in a separate building and they are available 24/7 for emergencies.
-Specially designed menu, according to guests' preferences.
-All kind of dietary needs can be catered, from vegan, pescatarian and gluten-free to Kosher. Pre-stocking and grocery shopping.
- FOOD AND DRINKS: Services included are the preparation and service of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food and drinks are not included. We can arrange pantry/grocery stocking and shopping during for pre-arrival and during the course of your stay.Specially designed menu, according to guests' preferences. All kind of dietary needs can be catered, from vegan, pescatarian and gluten-free to Kosher.
- DEPOSITS: A 50% deposit is due at time of booking and balance due 60 days prior to arrival. For reservations made less than 60 days prior to the arrival date the deposit becomes 100% (i.e., the entire rental fee is due and payable at the time of booking. For holiday bookings deposit is due in full 90 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATION: The initial Deposit is refundable until sixty (60) days prior to arrival (90 days for Holiday Rentals), but there is a cancellation fee equal to one night’s rent and tax Final Deposits and fees are non-refundable to Guest upon Owners’s receipt of such deposits. If Guest provides written notice to Owner of its election to terminate the Agreement, and Owner succeeds in securing a replacement Guest for the same rental period as the dates noted in this Agreement, then owner will refund the Security Deposit to guest plus any other deposits received from Guest to the extent that Owner receives rental payments from a replacement guest during the applicable period.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: One night security deposit is mandatory and refundable.
- DAMAGE REPAIR: Renter is financially responsible for the costs of repairing any damage caused by renter or Renter’s guests that occurs while Renter occupying the unit. Renter specifically acknowledges that Villa Pacífica has the right to charge against Renter’s security deposit any first portion of the damages Serves
- NO PETS allowed in any property without the explicit permission from owner. Dogs have been welcome many times after permission granted.
- SMOKING is only allowed in outdoor areas
- OWNER and MANAGEMENT reserves the right to accept guests.
- Payment schedule:
50% due at time of booking and balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
All holiday bookings are due 90 days prior to arrival.
Refundable security deposit.
Taxes due with final payment.